Couple more mod pics.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought another 08 coupe so I will be focusing on that one soon so I thought Id share the old 06 one more time before she becomes the step child lol
Ive had the Xmetal and K&N sitting in the garage waiting to go on and I finally made time to install when I was changing out the hood. Oh the hood is a full Carbon Fiber Vipair larger scoop hood. And I never did take a close up pic of the (partsrack) eradispeed 2 piece rotors so heres a snap of those too.
You must be registered for see images attach

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love your car... Can u sell me your wheels? Would really look Good on my Red 06 too :)

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan, I hope I can get my 08 even close to the look of your coupe.

Viper Cobra, The Iforged concave wheels and Invo tires have 600 miles on them. I'll take $3800 for the set. Pm me if you need my Paypal info.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper Cobra, The Iforged concave wheels and Invo tires have 600 miles on them. I'll take $3800 for the set. Pm me if you need my Paypal info.

Are you serious about selling your wheels? Would they fit a Gen II? Willing to trade?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne it looks like the fitment on that Vipair hood is perfect! While I prefer the OEM 08 hood, that one is definitely 10x more aggressive

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just bought another 08 coupe so I will be focusing on that one soon so I thought Id share the old 06 one more time before she becomes the step child lol
Ive had the Xmetal and K&N sitting in the garage waiting to go on and I finally made time to install when I was changing out the hood. Oh the hood is a full Carbon Fiber Vipair larger scoop hood. And I never did take a close up pic of the (partsrack) eradispeed 2 piece rotors so heres a snap of those too.

Is the vipair carbon fiber hood much lighter than the stock one?
thanks.

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you fellas:2tu:

Yep I will sell the wheels. The new coupe has the 5 spokes and I love the 5 spokes so I will roll them for a little while.

Like Ryan said the Vipair large scoop hood is not for eveyone(I love gawdy :D so I love the huge hood). The Vipair hood is Identical to the oem 08 except the front part of the center scoop doesnt roll down but runs more straight out to give it a much more aggressive height. The carbon hood is a couple pounds lighter but not a huge diff. You have to buy the pin-on carbon hood to see a large weight diff.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark, any Gen III/IV wheel fits a Gen I/II, but not necessarily the other way around.

Not always, I picked up a set of BBS LM's off a GenIII/IV and they stook out way too far that it would have messed up my fenders so sold them.

Very interested in having two sets of wheels.... PM sent.

ViperCobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score

. Pm sent :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang