Crab Feast Cruise Reservation Forms have been emailed

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD/DE members - Be on the look out for your reservation form for the Crab Feast Saturday June 2nd. All were emailed today (Tuesday 4/17). If you don't have an available email address, then you will receive your reservation form in the normal "snail mail". If you have renewed recently, you may have not been on my mailing list, so use the on line version at:

http://freepdfhosting.com/7495042bbe.pdf

And print it out, fill it out, and return to me by May 25th.

Hope you can make it.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna be mailing mine in today when I get home from work. Can't wait for this event! I had to miss it last year.

pvandusen

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Gus,
I am a new VCA member although I have had my 97 VIPER GTS for 8 years. I am enjoying the membership fully. Being in Delaware, I don't have a local club. However I am very close to Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I am looking forward to getting additional information on events in Maryland if you won't mind sharing!!! Thanks!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey PV,

Welcome to the club! Send a private message to ViperJohn and ask to be put on the areas mailing list. He might also send a list of events we have for the club.

Hi Gus,
I am a new VCA member although I have had my 97 VIPER GTS for 8 years. I am enjoying the membership fully. Being in Delaware, I don't have a local club. However I am very close to Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I am looking forward to getting additional information on events in Maryland if you won't mind sharing!!! Thanks!

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Gus,

You do have a local club, VA/MD is where the Delaware members participate.

Welcome. My name is Steve I am also in Delaware, Join us tomorrow morning at the Dyno Day. Some of us will be leaving my place around 9am. I am going to PM you my phone number, please give me a call. There are quite a few things going on, we can keep your Viper busy every weekend!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang