Crab Feast Reservation Forms have been emailed

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VA/MD/DE members - Be on the look out for your reservation form for the Crab Feast Saturday June 25th. All were emailed yesterday (Wednesday 5/18). If you don't have an available email address, then you will receive your reservation form in the normal "snail mail". If you have renewed recently, you may have not been on my mailing list, so use the on line version at:

http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/downloads/crabfeast13.pdf

And print it out, fill it out, and return to me by June 18th.

Hope you can make it.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
25 Days to the Crab Feast, and I've received six reservations so far, if you want to attend please send me your reservation form as soon as you can. I like to have a count about a week before so the Crab Deck knows how many people to expect, and how many parking spaces to reserve.

Here's the form in case you didn't get the email.

http://www.vamdviperclub.org/html/downloads/crabfeast13.pdf

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, do you have me on your member list? I have called a couple times and keep getting told "we just sent it out". I still have received nothing from my membership stuff. No magazine, nothing. I do want to attend the Crab feast. I guess if I am posting here that is at least some good news.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus, do you have me on your member list? I have called a couple times and keep getting told "we just sent it out". I still have received nothing from my membership stuff. No magazine, nothing. I do want to attend the Crab feast. I guess if I am posting here that is at least some good news.
Your email on the forums is different than the email on your membership profile. You can log into the membership portal and double-check what the club has on file for magazine mailings, email, etc.: https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Sorry for the hijack, and can't wait to see how this event shapes up!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had a few PM's and would like to add that this event is open to all regions.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Steve! Just click on my link above, print out the form, and send it to me. It will be great to see you again, and glad you're back.

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will send you the registration in the mail. Hopefully this time it wont get lost.

Heard about the crank.... do work and get her up and running for this meet....

Just realized I won't be able to make this Feast.... stupid wedding in NY that I have no clue who this person is.....

Last edited:

thaimonkee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard about the crank.... do work and get her up and running for this meet....

Just realized I won't be able to make this Feast.... stupid wedding in NY that I have no clue who this person is.....

yea Mark. My car is cursed. Crank should be in less than 2 weeks. hoipefully in 1 month car will be ready...

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I really wanted to go, but my grad school graduation party was scheduled for that day before we knew about the crab feast. Have fun guys! I'll be out at it next year.

Word!

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read my mind Mike. Want to stop in Fredericksburg like usual? Bring you camera gear. I've got that backpack for ya.

OP
OP
Gus Strakes

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tickets and itinerary are going out in today's (Monday) mail to all those that sent in their reservationi form. Be on the look out for them, and let me know if you don't receive them by Thursday. Thanks to all who have responded, and looking forward to seeing you all there!

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a heads up to anyone heading through Richmond on the way to the Crab Feast, We will be meeting at the Buffalo Wild Wings parking lot on Route 1 near Virginia Center Commons (1090 Virginia Center Parkway, Glen Allen, VA) between 8a and 8:30a. Will leave to meet up with Fredericksburg crew promptly at 8:30a. If you plan on meeting up in Richmond, please let me know so I can be on the lookout for you. This is near the crossroads of 295 and 95, so a great location for anyone coming up from Southern VA or the Beach area.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte