Crossing over from Corvette Land....I gotta tell you guys....

cerino2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just picked up a 2004 with 3700 miles on it. It's silver on black. To early to make an opinion on the car just yet but I gotta say...the attention factor is pretty clear early on. Chicks love this car. Too bad I am married or I would be getting poonanna on a regular basis just because of the car. On the drive home from the dealer that I bought the car from, I am driving down some back roads. There is a guy and a girl walking next to the road. As I go by I hear: "I love you" from the girl! Man I was cracking up!!! Then I stopped at the local convenience store and there were a couple of girls just breaking their neck to get a good look at the car as I pulled in. They asked: "how much did that thing cost!?"

I have loved my Corvette's for many a' years and have always been a GM guy, but I needed something different. Wow. This is going to be fun.

It is way to early to have bonded to the car but you guys really do have the exclusive factor.

Oh if I was only a single guy....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Married's better anyway. Allows her to pay the rent so that YOU can buy the Viper!

It only takes one modofication to a Viper to blow your mind with performance. Install a Roe super charger and hang on!

I'd suggest taking a High Performance Driving course just so that you can take the car on the track and see what it can really do. It's the only real way to get some high speed experience with your car.

Ted

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember...never pick you nose because someone is looking:D
And stop wishing you were single...she can take care of that and take the Snake with her:omg:
and don't worry ...the chicks will stick hit on you even with your wife in the car. I have had chicks offer to flash me if i would smoke the tires even when my wife was with me. They must think your single anyway when you have a viper. gals love to compete

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even wives/GFs can become frisky with a ride in a Viper. :D

...an evening Viper ride to go eat somewhere kinda remote ...have one (only one) margarita, but let her have two ...and if the stars are out at night (in a vert), she'll do anything do prolong going home to the kids ;)

...best part: a week later she'll ask, 'When are you gonna take me in the Viper again?'

viperfuntime

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK True story - I am driving home from Murrietta (near Temecula) and I strap myself in for about an hour ride south to my home in Carmel Valley as I drive along the 15 freeway.

About 15 minutes south of Temecula near highway 76 I am cruising along at about 80 and my top is up (windows up too and they are slightly tinted) and all of the sudden a honda accord (newer) comes by with two women in it. One looks about 30 and the other driving looks about 40. I am in the 2nd lane over from the fast lane and they are in the fast lane doing about 80-82. As they slowly creep by the girl in the passenger seat is HOT!. I am taken back by her looks.

By the way...I am married too and I am by myself in the car for the ride home.

Anyway, the passenger starts giving me goo-goo eyes and staring at me and the car with one of those sweet "f**K Me" smiles. My Viper is Red and is eye candy by itself.

This goes on for about 2 miles. I am rolling with them and staying with them as cars come up in front of me. I roll around those cars and continue to get right back where we are rolling along with each other.

So after doing this a few times I catch up to them and do the roll by at about 90 and lay off the gas and smile again. All of the sudden the girl in the passenger seat unbuckles her seat belt and proceeds to take off her zipper down sweater/cover up she is wearing. I didn't think anything of it and all of the sudden I look back over and she is LIFTING OFF HER TANK TOP.

I almost drive off the road when I see what I am looking at but gain my composure and admire what I am looking at. This girl has the best cans I have seen in a long, long time. Not huge and not small but just perfect. Her girlfriend driving the car is laughing (probably saying to herself oh my god what is she doing!) and the passenger gives me a good flash for about 5 seconds and then pulls the tank top back down and puts her cover up back on.

My mouth is now drooling and I wipe away the slobber. As I am doing this she smiles again at me and we flirt for another mile or so driving neck and neck. There was many a moments that I kept saying only if I were single.

After a few minutes go by driving along side and playing games I get the urge to somehow see these pieces of art again and nonverbally ask her to do it again with my hands. I must have looked like a complete ***** but somehow she figured out what I wanted. So luck is on my side and this time I am prepared and she does it again. This time my eyes were more focused on her rack than anything else and I am just saying to myself the whole time.....I love this fuc**n viper!

I give her the thumbs up and showed her all 10 fingers to express my gratitude and professional opinion. Don't forget for a moment.....this girl was HOT! I am not exaggerating. If this was a girl that needed a paperbag to cover up her mug I wouldn't even waste your time writing this.

That was the 2nd and last time I saw the twins and about 10 miles later in Escondido they pull off, the girl is waiving good bye and that was the end of that.

Driving home to say it best......I was all smiles. I turned up the music and rocked out:drive:

ViperJay

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wait till you get that vca badge for the car. the women fall over with their legs in the air! :D

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in a very similiar situation. I sold my 2007 Corvette and bought a 2003 Silver Viper. I am 28 and single and this is the greatest car to have. Its amazing what people will do to get a ride...you've gotta love it!!

OP
OP
C

cerino2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SSG Chic, I live in Statesville, about 50 miles north of Charlotte.

Here's a couple of pics:

You must be registered for see images

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice car.......you'll never regret it, and your Corvette buddies will be jealous.

I completely agree! Corvette's are really nice cars but nothing compares to the viper, both in looks you get and the fun you'll have driving it!

I'm in Franklin. About an hour west of Asheville. Let me know if you are ever in the area and want to terrorize the mountains.:D

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Nice upgrade - many of us started with Corvettes too.

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats from one newbie to another ........ VERY NICE ride indeed ! :2tu:

Corvettes are nice but you see them on every corner (literally)

On a recent 1600 mile road trip my wife counted 112 Corvettes and only 1 (ONE) Viper .......... go figure ;)

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey let me tell you ... you have to see the men's face when they realize a lady is behind the wheel... with 3 inch heels to boot .... it is too funny to ever capture in words... let's just say this car is simply awesome and quite HOT!!!!!

OP
OP
C

cerino2000

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I gotta say, I am REALLY liking this car. I was looking for something different and this is every bit of it. Very very nice. I like it more than I thought I would honestly!

Last edited:

DII

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper really is a chick magnet. I had a girl in times square NYC ask to take a pic, then out of no where she flashed me her cans right on the street!

I was like :omg::omg:lol

Something a Viper and breasts I guess! lol

This car really does get alot of attention

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i always felt my z06 got more attention than the viper. lots of chic just seem to think my yellow 05 srt10 vert is a damn convertible viper. which really ****** me off. i really loved my z06 & it's certainly a lot more practical, but the viper is just sooo much more fun.

i got flashed a couple of times in my prowler & on the bikes, but nvr in the viper. maybe when i upgrade to an 08....

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i always felt my z06 got more attention than the viper.

You don't live anywhere on this planet?:confused: Vette's are nice cars but they are about as common as an Impala. You see them everywhere and people don't even give them a second look.:smirk: When it comes to Vipers people practically break their necks trying to get a look at one.:D

05CopperHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly! Vettes are just too common. People literally drool over these cars! I have had a few similar stories like the above, but don't feel like typing them out. I mean stories where she quotes, "I just want you to indiscretely reach down and feel how wet my (cat) is...". Get used to it!

Last edited:

Flexx91

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i always felt my z06 got more attention than the viper. lots of chic just seem to think my yellow 05 srt10 vert is a damn convertible viper. which really ****** me off. i really loved my z06 & it's certainly a lot more practical, but the viper is just sooo much more fun.

i got flashed a couple of times in my prowler & on the bikes, but nvr in the viper. maybe when i upgrade to an 08....

I don't know where you live or drive but its definitely not on this planet. :rolaugh:

Juice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I might be in the minority, but I miss my C6. :omg:

Congrats on the car though!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove/built Prostreeters all my life and never even noticed vettes (except for the $10,000 paint on a few). Neither did anyone else when my Prostreeter was there. Turns out the Vipe attracts even more attention than my Hemi Orange Prostreet 440 Duster, ... so I don't drive it anymore, lol. Picture looks red, but it's Orange.

I did see a '53/99 vette blended that was purely beautiful at the show on Father's Day. But it'll never see the road I'm sure.

Ted