Cruise to Chicago VCA meeting wednesday 9/6/06

n-mo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I asked if any were going over last month, we had something sort of worked out, and then it rained....

So, I'll ask again...

Is anyone interested in cruising over from Rockford to Fudruckers tomorrow night? The weather is supposed to be perfect!!

I know someone has to be interested...

-Nate

P.S. If anyone is planning on coming from the Madison, WI area, I'll actually be in Madison until around 4:00pm -- I could even bring the viper and leave from there.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will have to pass. I have my Fantasy football draft tomorrow at the same time in Lisle. I will see you all in October!

My viper: Let me know when you want to meet up since you are 5 min from me.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Rob, my evenings will be freed up now after today. PM me when and where and we can meet.

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to be there but the car will not. Roe Blower being installed still and she wont be done till early next week :)

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mccarlin, who is doing the install? Congrats!

Scotty (toofst) is helping out with the install :) then i'll be taking a road trip down to joe donovan to get the car tuned.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys promise that ZenGarage isnt hangin with ya, I'll meet up with you guys... course, I live in Lincoln Square in Chicago.. but we could all at least get a table together?

Jon

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you guys promise that ZenGarage isnt hangin with ya, I'll meet up with you guys... course, I live in Lincoln Square in Chicago.. but we could all at least get a table together?

Jon

Hell, I will even buy for the table. I have $300 bucks of someone elses money!

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

Hell, I will even buy for the table. I have $300 bucks of someone elses money!

Sweeetness... and I will have parts off someone elses car... I have quite the lot to chose from. Thanks for the free beers and meals for all.
:2tu:
Jon