Cruising tomorrow

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to be out on the highways and streets on Saturday, Oct 31, with my 08 SSG VIPRRR , it's going to be a least 15 degress C down here in Canadas sunniest city, Medicine Hat, Alberta. We have not had any snow so there is little to no gravel on the streets. Love it down here.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No gravel...............but hey it is still medicine Hat!! :lmao:

Lots of gravel on the roads up here, I have mine tucked away for the winter, sure as anything if I take it out I will get a cracked windshield or soemthing silly so no more cruises for me.

Post up some pics of your car, I REALLY like that color!! Maybe next season we can all get together in the middle somewhere for a cruise.

Tony2

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to be out on the highways and streets on Saturday, Oct 31, with my 08 SSG VIPRRR , it's going to be a least 15 degress C down here in Canadas sunniest city, Medicine Hat, Alberta. We have not had any snow so there is little to no gravel on the streets. Love it down here.

How did the cruise go? I was going to go out for awhile today but had to go to work. Was supposed to go to Edson with a load of frac sand. They dicked around all afternoon and about 4pm found out the job was pushed a day.:( By then it was real windy and cooling off. Second nice Saturday I had to work through a nicer day. :ripped:

OP
OP
V

VIPRRR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had I great time, lots of ****s and giggles.
Tomorrow its going to be 18 degrees, but I am going to Saskatoon.
Well I guess the value of the Vipers will go up now that its been cancelled.

Attachments

• lincoln 010.jpg
    lincoln 010.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 11
  • lincoln 003.jpg
    lincoln 003.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 8
  • lincoln 002.jpg
    lincoln 002.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Forum statistics