Cruising vs. Posting on the Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not normally post alot of responces but, I am noticing that there are many people who just read topics. Why not share your views? I can not believe that a topic can have over 1000 visits has only 35 posts behind it. Other topics may have a couple hundred visits and no posts behind it. Let's all get involved! I am sure everyone has something to offer.

Happy New Year! And lets start it off right by becoming more active in this web site and your local/regional Viper Club. Each region has planned a fun filled year for all it's members to enjoy. They need your support and attendance. Make a New Years resolution that includes becoming more active in your local Viper Club.

By the way did everyone renew their VCA National membership? VOI info is right around the corner. Don't be left out.

OP
OP
V

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess we may need to look at the new counter since, I only posted this 10 miutes ago and there have already been over 120 hits on this tread and only 1 responce. So, I went back to look at the main page and it says that there are 30 people on the site at this time. Something doesn't add up.

JBS99HT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel the same way you do. I posted a question and over 1000 people looked at it and only 20 people answered. Maybe I give you guys a try on a different one that nobody has addressed yet:

- I need to rent a trailer to transport a Viper. Do the usual rental places like UHAUL have anything I can use? This is my 1st car and I don't know all the problems I can face.

Thanks

Joe

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does the counter for hits in a message thread increase each time it is viewed or just once for each viewer no matter how many times that viewer goes into a thread? If it's the former, then some of the threads that have a number of posts probably are looked in on by the same people repeatedly, thereby increasing the number of hits for that thread, but not meaning a bunch more people are looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4