Cruzin the coast in biloxi

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone besides me and my wife attending CRUZIN THE COAST in Biloxi in Oct?....let's Cruz together....:drive::drive::dunno::eater:

67PLY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thursday Oct 11, Mopars At The Marina in Bay St. Louis. Starts about 8am till, free Jambalaya and drinks!
I'm off that day, so I'll definately be there!

Joe B

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone feels like a drive, the "Shrimp Festival" is going on all that weekend in Gulf Shores, AL. That's where I will be.

flatblack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be heading back to Louisiana around that time. No set schedule, just driving at my leisure. I'll plan this out for sure and I'll deffinately be there.

coupe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh and btw... for any 70's and 80's music fans, Eddie Money is playing Saturday night at the Shrimp Festival in Gulf Shores. It is outdoors and there is no charge. :D

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When is cruzin teh coast? Roy hit me up brother. If im off that day we will cruize together

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:2tu: Finally, Cruzin The Coast this week / weekend. Will be there Wed. Will be @ Mopar Show, but w/o Viper ( still in shop :(:mad: ), See ya there. :drive::drive::burnout:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:driv
When is cruzin teh coast? Roy hit me up brother. If im off that day we will cruize together

We will be leaving Milton this Friday morning at 8 am.....wanna go? We will be driving our 1933 Boyd Coddington hi boy roadster.....:drive::2tu:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu: What color is it ? Don't tell me you sold the Viper ? ?:omg::omg::omg: :nono:

It is about the same lookin blue as your viper and also black..........yes I sold my RSI TWIN TURBO VIPER for now.....Viper #10 will be coming up later after I play with this toy awhile, ha......

VICIOUS1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Roy, are you telling me that you sold the viper that i was drooling over :omg: I do have to work that Friday night but I am willing to hit the cruise with you for a little.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
It is about the same lookin blue as your viper and also black..........yes I sold my RSI TWIN TURBO VIPER for now.....Viper #10 will be coming up later after I play with this toy awhile, ha......

Roy, couldn't find you @ cruzin the Coast, too many cars. Post up a picture of car if you can. :drive:

OP
OP
R

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy, couldn't find you @ cruzin the Coast, too many cars. Post up a picture of car if you can. :drive:

We were there...it was AWESOME....most hotrods there ever........I can't seem to get my pictures posted here......Please look on my facebook...tons of pictures there........facebook rharrigill1 [email protected] saw a few Vipers there......we we mostly around the Mall parking area on the beach all day saturday........great centralized spot to see all the hotrods drive by and park.......:headbang: :rolleyes: :)

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
We were there...it was AWESOME....most hotrods there ever........I can't seem to get my pictures posted here......Please look on my facebook...tons of pictures there........facebook rharrigill1 [email protected] saw a few Vipers there......we we mostly around the Mall parking area on the beach all day saturday........great centralized spot to see all the hotrods drive by and park.......:headbang: :rolleyes: :)

:2tu: I agree, best Cruzin the coast ever. Was @ Edgewater Mall & Ocean Springs. May be in Pensacola area next week, will call .:drive::burnout:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456