Crystal Cove..Any SoCal guys going??

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll go!

Where is Commodity Broker, Zach? He got a Viper, then just dissapeared!

See ya there

OP
OP
N

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crystal Cove is a shopping center right on PCH, just south of Fashion Island. Every Saturday morning gearheads of all sorts congregate to show off or just hang out. There is probably at least 200+ cars of all makes from muscle cars to high end exotics to rare collectables. It is the place to be, if you are not there by 6:30am you will have to park on the outer reaches of the shopping center. Its over by 8:30-9:00 when the shopping center opens. It overlooks the ocean and there is a Starbucks in the center. Alot of celebrities also show up to show off their rides.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Spare seat! :D Sure, anytime.

Niz, how did Nicco recover from his heat stroke? Poor little guy... I asked him to give me a break two times on the way home. He sure likes to talk, like most 8 year olds.

I forgot what thats like, since mine are grown up now.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Gunny, last week, the Batmobile showed up! A few weeks ago, some lucky bastige brought his McClaren F1 out.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woah! Obviously this is one of those "all nighter's" cuz who in Riverside would get up at 5:00am and to be in OC by 6:30am? Although, it is for Krispy Kream's!

PCH south of Fashion Island huh.

That early in the am should be a fun run down the 91.

(Note: set alarm, pack camera)

Hey, there better be chicks there too. ;)

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Gunny, go later if you want. All that means is your car won't be center-stage. You just park a bit father out, thats all. I got there at 8 am last week.