Current Diecast at your local store

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems to be a lot of diecast out there right now. I purchased all of these within the past month or two (except for the VCA car) at local stores. Gotta love it!

IM000022.jpg

IM000029.jpg

IM000030.jpg

VCA Car

IM000039.jpg

1:24 BigTime Muscle

IM000040.jpg

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the color shifter one. Where'd you pick it up? There is also a white/blue GT2 Fresh Metal Viper on the 1/2 card to go with the others you have. On the fullsize cards, they make the same cars as well as a red SRT. I haven't seen the red SRT on a 1/2 card though. The graphite track series 1:24 car looks really cool. I may have to find me one of those

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few of the Color Shifters Vipers at various Wal-Marts, and there are 2 wheel variations. I really like those 1:24 Track Series too, but have only been able to find the black one around here.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a nice 1:10 RC '08 around Christmas as Toys-r-Us...blue with white stipes, very nice. I also picked up a Fresh Metal GT2 and Maisto 1:24 GT2 the other night at Wal-mart...very shocked to find those!!!

I'd love to find an red/black ACR 1:24 or larger...anyone know if those are available?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd love to find an red/black ACR 1:24 or larger...anyone know if those are available?

Not yet. Oh and Scott, if you only like the color of your own 08 to go on that RC model (which is a coupe BTW) just take it to a reputable body shop with the color codes ;)

A1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bob!

Traded in all my small scale models (except for the Trackster) for one big one! Had to make a minor color adjustment though! Think you might reconize it!!
JB

attachment.php

OP
OP
R

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad, Color Shifters are pretty available at the typical places, ie. Target, Wal-Mart, etc. If you can't find one, let me know. When you pull the little tab on the right, the pic changes color on the package. I just got back from Italy and had one in my hand there. Front of the package looked the same, back had all sorts of other languages on it, including Italian. Didn't buy it as the car and front of the package looked the same as U.S. Only Viper I saw (toy or otherwise) in Italy, and believe me, I looked. Lots of Fiat, VW, Alfa Rameo, Lambo and of course, Ferrari.

CitySnake, I believe the 1:24 BigTime Muscle are 08/09 bodied. Hood vents certainly look like Gen IV to me. Package says 08, which of course, means nothing!

Jeff, A bigger RC one and an even larger yet 1:1 scale. So you painted the stripes silver on the RC car? Came with white, right? Mine did. Nice work!

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IM000040.jpg

These look as close to the New ACR as we are going to get at the moment... Now to find out if I can find that black one in the UK!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4