Custom Gen. 2 Seats

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The ad is pending approval, but this link should work when it is up:
Message - ViperClub Classifieds

Basically I don't like the volatility of the yellow leather. I like working on the car and not worrying about my pretty interior getting grimy, so I'm going to buy stock seats to put in the car. If any of you guys that have yellow Gen. 2s are interested, PM or email me an offer ([email protected]). I'm not looking to make any money, just offset the price of the stock seats I'm going to buy.

Pics:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dunno. Definitely don't look like Venzano or Snake Hydes to me. There was a car on Ebay a few weeks ago with the same setup in red.

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If anyone else wants more detailed photos, I took these today for a gentleman inquiring over email:
Index of /viper/2001/seats/details

They're 14 megapixels each, but they'll show you all the details. When the seats were in the car I thought the leather looked slightly lighter than the paint, but with them out of the car they don't appear that way at all. I took a few photos of the seat right next to the paint so show any discrepancy in case that's a concern.

One seat belt loop is missing but the screws are there. Neither lumbar bulb is there.

OP
OP
J

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sold! (and here are some more characters because my message can't be fewer than 10 apparently)