CUSTOM HOODPAD any color..ready for order...

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PhoenixS4-GTS....the KIT does NOT included the side pads, but i can get you one, a USED one for cheap, but just to let you know, you are not MISSING one, a lots of viper just never had one in there, you are missing the passenager side one right?....
Kinda like how some cars have an interior door pull on both sides but most only have one on the passenger side? Yep it is the passenger side I am talking about.

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
alright, let's do the group buy on this item for $260 each shipped, everyone can just go ahead PM or e-mail me and give me followin info

1. Your name and shipping address
2. year of your viper and exterior color included stripes color
3. your paypal user ID if you got one

so once we get 10 people, then i can start sending out paypal payment request to each one, THANKS

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got 3 orders, need 7 more...so PM or e-mail us with your info if you are in...THANKS

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take a blue for my GTS. Currently have a red one underneath, but since Sean Roe was kind enough to send me blue powder coated intake tubes for my SC, and since Macedo did hell of a job with the blue valve covers, a blue pad will fit just nice. Will switch the red over to the RT.
You have mail. Thanks

Bindy

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got 7 or 8 orders, so couple more to go, do NOT miss this group buy chance...PM or e-mail me....THANKS

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
we got 1 more spot left on the group buy...someone finish it up and everyone can have their pads very soon...and most of you guys got the paypal payment request already...please go ahead finish up the payment....THANKS

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send me one in Year 2000 Steel Grey and silver.

Thanks

Steve

Also need some chrome 3d "SuperCharged" for under my side Viper GTS logos

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
EdmontonGTS.....you have got PM
ssssssnake .....you have got PM also

the Group BUY is TOTALLY full, if you still need to order them, the price will be the regular price $300, Thanks everyone, and go ahead finish up all payments, we will have your pads on the way out very soon....THANKS AGAIN

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron, I sent you a email. let me know if you got it. Where is the best place to get new clips & how many do I need??
How long is delivery??

Thanks
Andy

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ALL payment are recieved, and all NEW pads are just got in from DC, we are working on all of them, take about 4 hours to do each one plus about 12 hours for it to dry, but i will start getting them out to each one of you, THANKS

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi, to all of you have 03-04 vipers, we are going to have a group buy for your guys coming up in 1-2 week, keep eyes open, i will post on here very soon...THANKS

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi:
Any word on when they will be sent out? Tracking numbers?
Thanks
Be

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62