Custom Yellow Viper T Shirts - Yellow is best!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, this was a thread yesterday. Out of good feelings for fellow VCA members, I decided to have it deleted. You know, accept red owners for the good that must be somewhere inside them and maybe this thread was a little too far overboard...

I was mistaken. There is no good in some red owners. Specifically one. Example? See here:

http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/639247-moparboy-joins-facebook.html

So, I am re starting the thread. My kind feeling towards red Vipers dropped 10 levels.... :hitfan:

The context of yesterdays thread was as follows:

Many of you have seen my yellow Viper rules shirt:

DSC_5569.JPG

Over the course of the last two years, I have had my guess would be close to 100 people ask where they could get a shirt like that or where I got it made. After telling them only two were made, they ask that next time I get one made, let them know.

Well, I have two new designs I have being made.

VIPER_SHIRT_FRONT.JPG

RED_INSULT.JPG

So this is my notice to everyone that I am making more shirts for myself! I am having a VCA member from OH make them (Sam Goldfarb - [email protected] ). In the event you would like one, please contact Sam. When he makes mine he can make you one too!

There. I have kept my word. :rolleyes: I said I would let all of you that asked me know when I was going to get more made. :D

Robert

G

Gotvenom 08

Perhaps if you offered a faster colored shirt I would be interested! Have anything in violet? Yellow is a loser of a color,only thing you will attract is bees.LOL

Let's re write this,Violet Invades Salt Lake City.Now there is a cool saying for a shirt.Even RED Takes over Salt Lake City!....anything but that color you chose.:rolleyes:

:smirk:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RED_INSULT.JPG
Ultimate Driving Machine? You get tired of red Viper owners mentally and verbally stomping you into the ground, so now you're picking on BMW owners??? :dunno:

Do you have a point? If you knew your car ads better you would know the other quote came from a Mercedes ad! ;)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are so entertaining! When are you going to start your own reality show?

I told several people that those two should have something to that extent at VOI 11 but so far no positive response :(

I think everyone should wear a shirt with a unique text to their own color to VOI, that way we have even more funny bantering and I have some extra material for my Commemorative DVD project!

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could do so many things based upon this last year of threads....

Ride the pink painted pony charity event--Pay for some one else to have to ride a pink painted pony....

A Colors Autocross Challenge... find out once and for all which color is fastest. An autocross is probably the safest way to have a "Race". Unfortunately, Yellow might have an unfair advantage because it will be in the zone or speed range in which it is most comfortable. On second thought maybe not. Yellows lose all that time shifting, when everbody else just leaves it in first.:D

I am sure the creative minds here can think up a few more.......:eater:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I suggested to Mary, the best thing would be when everybody is in a conference room at VOI so Chad and Robert can do a stand-up comedy show or a comedy show they prepared something for. That would simply bring down the house and get even more people out to VOI 12 :lmao:!!

Then after VOI 11 is over they embark on a mission with everything you suggested.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They could do so many things based upon this last year of threads....

Ride the pink painted pony charity event--Pay for some one else to have to ride a pink painted pony....

A Colors Autocross Challenge... find out once and for all which color is fastest. An autocross is probably the safest way to have a "Race". Unfortunately, Yellow might have an unfair advantage because it will be in the zone or speed range in which it is most comfortable. On second thought maybe not. Yellows lose all that time shifting, when everbody else just leaves it in first.:D

I am sure the creative minds here can think up a few more.......:eater:
Why is it you have to pay for people to do stuff that I do for free? :rolaugh:
http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-petes-place/630236-chad-rides-*******-pink-pony.html Find another hot ******* girl to spank me and I'll do it for free again :lmao:

We'll see about me making it to VOI. It all depends on my work schedule. I think choosing Utah of all places was an indirect way of saying "Chad, please stay home" :D

The auto-x idea could be fun. We could have trophies for fastest car, most cones killed, most time getting lost on the track, etc. Me or Robert are bound to win at least one of those :rolaugh:

p.s.--the 1st post in this thread reeks of a badly disguised "for sale" ad. I do not see a classified ad for same (this was actually pointed out to me by another yellow owner :omg:). Therefore, I formally request the OP be banned from the VCA for not less than 365 days. You can leave the post up, I just want MopedBoy gone :lmao:

OP
OP
M

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are so entertaining! When are you going to start your own reality show?

We could call it Butt Head and the guy with the cool car!

Signed, the guy with the cool car! :D

:

What class do McVipers go in?:eater:

I like the idea though!

Red is way faster that yellow. At least that's what my Momma said. Lol

Well, Yo Momma.....:rolaugh:

The auto-x idea could be fun. We could have trophies for fastest car, most cones killed, most time getting lost on the track, etc. Me or Robert are bound to win at least one of those :rolaugh:

You walking the track or borrowing a faster car? ;)
p.s.--the 1st post in this thread reeks of a badly disguised "for sale" ad. I do not see a classified ad for same (this was actually pointed out to me by another yellow owner :omg:). Therefore, I formally request the OP be banned from the VCA for not less than 365 days. You can leave the post up, I just want MopedBoy gone :lmao:

Not so. I am selling nothing, nor collecting any money. Therefore it is not a for sale ad.

Although I am thinking of another shirt idea..... :D

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Robert I just thought of another one for your shirts:

''What goes vroom... crunch? A horde of yellow Vipers running over Chad's slow red car!''

:lmao:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While you're looking for new shirt ideas....

You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc