Cutbacks for viper owner

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well with the bad economy my friends and I decided to take it easy on what we spend for food.:D
You must be registered for see images

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome!

I have taken my Viper through the drive thru at Wendy's several times and it's tough to reach all the way up to the window.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE that Maserati AND the Lambo AND the Viper, great pics!

CHAD: THAT picture is a KEEPER...it'd be even funnier if you put 'FREE' in the McViper's windows~!!
(Just for the photo!) ~juli

OP
OP
O

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes its a MC12 and he drives the piss out of it. It was sitting with 44k on the clock. He was driving it from Tampa to LA.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome!

I have taken my Viper through the drive thru at Wendy's several times and it's tough to reach all the way up to the window.

yea, i hit up drive-thru's everyonceinawhile. have to shut the viper off in order to place the order, then when i get up to the window the person usualy turns around and says to his co-workers: you gotta check this thing out!!!!:)

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, not many people would have the guts to truly enjoy a 1 million dollar car. My hat goes of to your friend. If I could, I would do the same thing, because you only live once. Great pictures, I'm sure you guys made a lot of peoples year.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never tried the dribe though in the Viper.:hmmm: Might have to try that for giggles!:D:D

Yet in the end I will STILL get OUT of the car to eat!:lmao:

Robert

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny post and nice pictures. As you know, the pictures do not do justice to the MC12. I saw one for the first time at Viper Belle Isle 2007 event and it is gorgeous, especially the hood.

OP
OP
O

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for the little trip, my GTS puts down 766 but the MC12 feels a hell of a lot stronger. It pulls like a bull and the ride was 10X better.