D/C... We need some info please!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

Hey, it never hurts to ask nicely.

So, D/C, if you are tuned in to this board, we are are chomping at the bit for some more SRT details!

I was hoping that we would have pricing released by now at the very least.

Can you post any "Official" pic's of the three colors here? There have been many posted here from many different locations, sources. I don't know if they are real "Production" finalized SRT's or test mules. I am sure many here would like factory authorized pics of the real deal. We are only a few weeks from production aren't we?

This post may be redundant, but with all of the folks here arguing over speculative design features, performance rumours, prices, "can't take it to the track", etc, I would hope it is time to put the speculation to rest.

I am sure there are many other SRT customers reading and asking questions on this site who would appreciate some simple, releasable info. I would like to see how the new convertible top works... just as on example of info you could share that wouldn't compromise the secrecy surrounding the performance stats on the SRT.

Thanks for any fresh info!

Sincerely,

Jim Wallace

dancojax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ALSO: DCC-Please I had the opportunity to sit in the SRT-10 at Mid-America.
Nice tight race-style seat, but not enough room. Consider at least the width of the GTS. Just Asking/needing

SRTRICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, regarding the seats, I used to be perfectly happy with the seats in my 2000 RT/10, until I started using an S2000 for my daily driver. When I first got it the seats seemed somewhat confining, but I did get used to them. Then, when I took my Viper out of storage in the spring, I was amazed at how sloppy the seats felt, and it definitely made it more difficult to control the car accurately because the seats just didn't hold you in place. So, all in all, I would much rather have the seats on the snug side and maintain the greatest control of the car possible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang