Dallas, who is the best Viper-tech

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First, there are a large number of members in our North Texas region who would be qualified to make an initial, visual inspection for you, sufficient to see if it was worth going forward to that next "Viper Tech" step. Second, it's highly likely we may already KNOW some information if it's one of our member cars, and THAT could save you a LOT of "wheelspin".

E-mail me privately at [email protected] with some details about your situation, and what you want to accomplish.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I absolutely agree with King. There are many qualified people in the NT VCA who not only could help, but would be happy to help!! Take King up on his offer to e-mail him if you have not already. Best of luck
smile.gif

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King is right, and when you want a Viper tech to look the car over, Keith Laxson at Huffines in Lewisville is an excellent tech.

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Keith Laxson is outstanding! I've always had incredible service from him at Huffines Dodge . I'm also very happy with my Service Manager, Lane Williams. You can set up an appointment with Lane at (972) 538 4161. You won't be disappointed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala