Dan is EXTREMELY knowledgable...

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I posted up about getting an AEM for my GTS, Dan PM'd me 4 different times over the course of 3-4 hours explaining the different offerings we have for engine management in the Viper community. Not only was he very responsive and thorough, he did all of this on his own time between the hours of 6-11pm. Dan was pushy in the slightest; just very, very informative and helpful.

When I bought a full set of engine gaskets for my Gen. I, the products showed up on time and were exactly what I ordered. Dan even went out of his way to make a call or two to make sure I was getting everything I needed so I wouldn't get halfway through the project and discover I needed something else from him.

I'd buy from Dan again in a heartbeat.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When I posted up about getting an AEM for my GTS, Dan PM'd me 4 different times over the course of 3-4 hours explaining the different offerings we have for engine management in the Viper community. Not only was he very responsive and thorough, he did all of this on his own time between the hours of 6-11pm. Dan was pushy in the slightest; just very, very informative and helpful.

When I bought a full set of engine gaskets for my Gen. I, the products showed up on time and were exactly what I ordered. Dan even went out of his way to make a call or two to make sure I was getting everything I needed so I wouldn't get halfway through the project and discover I needed something else from him.

I'd buy from Dan again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Jason! If you need any more info... let me know. I will get REALLY technical for you if you need me to, haha:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4