Danica Patrick drives the 2008 Dodge Viper

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just like how the ZO6 crew will jump now, at any reason to continue justifying their vehicle over the Viper. :dunno:

That's normal... much like what many did here when the Z06 was kicking our butts. ;)

Gotta stand by what you love right? Even if it isn't winning.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She hasn't won a race since her go-kart years...

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW I followed a new Lambo all the way back to little old Klamath Falls Oregon the other day in my 98 Olds.....guess I am a pretty good driver huh?

:drive: :dunno:

jessewallace

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What a nit-wit. Out of a six minute interview, all she kept repeating was bumps, grip, and poor acceleration in 6th gear.
WHO IN THE WORLD COMPLAINS ABOUT POOR ACCEL IN 6th GEAR? that doesn't even make any sense! her complaining about that nullifies everything else she's said.

C.Thomson

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the major problem that she had was that she could'nt see over the steering wheel! Its hard to drive when all you see is sky.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
She clearly wasn't going fast enough if she did have some pull in 6th gear.

Talk about babble. I don't think she knew what she was even saying. almost like she repeating someone else words.

TSR6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HANS DEVICE: aka... keeps you from hyper-extending your neck in a wreck...

You must be registered for see images

It does sound as if Danica doesnt know exactly what she's saying, and like others said - that maybe she's repeating someone else's words. However, remember she did not even complete High School. She dropped out early to go to europe, to later earn a GED. Her younger sister stayed in highschool, but her BMW got keyed in the highschool parking lot if I remember correctly.:eater:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

TS

It does sound as if Danica doesnt know exactly what she's saying, and like others said - that maybe she's repeating someone else's words. However, remember she did not even complete High School. She dropped out early to go to europe, to later earn a GED. Her younger sister stayed in highschool, but her BMW got keyed in the highschool parking lot if I remember correctly.:eater:

Ah, THANK you kindly, TSR6...now I see what the HANS device is! Thanx for posting a pic of one. Never really heard that term, we don't race. ~juli

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It does sound as if Danica doesnt know exactly what she's saying, and like others said - that maybe she's repeating someone else's words. However, remember she did not even complete High School. She dropped out early to go to europe, to later earn a GED.:
If true, makes a whole lot of sense. Dumb kids romanticize Europe and learn to hate their own country all the time. Put her in a future unannounced Lambo that she doesn't know about... stick an American label on it and have her drive it around... she'll have nothing good to say about it either. :rolleyes:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did anyone notice this test drive was done at the FORD proving grounds. My bet is the Ford guys pulled a couple of plug wires off! She also seemed as though she had no idea what she was talking about when it comes to street cars. These are not Indy cars Danica.:confused:

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe she did not like the Viper because it didn't have a back seat and that's where she belongs. She also could have been upset about the factory anti-fog windows. Depraved females frown upon such things.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pfft...Magazines **** plain and simple...

As for Danica, Chad can find better race girls with WAY better things to look at. Andretti and IRL need to dump her. She's not worth driving.

--RS

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew you'd be back, even after Warfang tried to scare away all of the ladies.
You missed us.

HAH..Warfang can never scare me!!! NOBODY can~~~harharharhar!!!! (ANSWER your pm....waiting....) I will always miss you guys~~luckily you are always here!!! ~juli/jewels

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not think the review was that bad. Just not very oriented to how to communicate to normal people. I think we all have experienced the loss of traction when going over bumps. When in a high speed turn it is a bit unnerving, and does limit the maximum speed. Sounds like the suspension mods and tires have not corrected that tendency completely.

As to acceleration I think it is more that the senses do not pick up the acceleration as much at higher speed. I agree it is not as noticeable as some other cars. But the speedo should have dispelled that thought as it had a higher speed than the vette, which in my physics translates to higher acceleration. Especially if corner speeds were lowere. She could not have been in 6th as the top speed is lower than 180 in 6th.

Did anyone catch her shifting motions. Clearly does not know how to drive a street car aggressively.

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
she can't handle a stick. I'm actually surprised she got married.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude