Danny Sullivan driving my GTS

bushido

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had a great time .Danny Sullivan was a guest for a car show the Velocity Channel was shooting . The show is going to be about Shelby Cars ,Gary Laughlin,Gordon McCall. The Corvette Scaglietti, and the Viper. It was great to have my GTS part of the show ,and to see Danny driving it. He's one cool fellow..:2tu:

video
http://s753.photobucket.com/albums/...tion=view&current=2012-10-19_09-20-19_662.mp4

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know much about Danny (though I've always heard he won that 1 race & was way over-rated) BUT I do know he was a bad actor back in the day when he made his cameo appearance on Miami Vice! But, he does seem like a really good down to earth guy! jmo

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Indy Racing League (IRL) was founded in 1995 and began sanctioning races during the 1996 season, (a.k.a. The Split) beginning at Disneyworld. IndyCar was not IRL until around '98 or '99. Championship Auto Racing Teams (CART) and IRL fought over the use of the term "IndyCar" for several years. When Sullilvan won the Indy 500, and his series championship, he was racing in the PPG/CART IndyCar World Series.

Last edited:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow I'd forgotten about that save, just amazing. Look at that footage and take note at how slow the pit guys are compared to teams of today.