Darn! Another 10.80@133mph

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First run at MasonDixonDragway, MD I got a 10.80 @133mph.
Tech gave me a warning about running under 12.0 without a rollbar,etc. After running the second 10.82 @ 132 mph they booted me off the track. I couldn't resist. What a great feeling to get thrown off because you're too fast! Well there are plenty other dragstrips to get thrown off so I'll see how many until maybe I find a roll cage that won't destroy the car or
street-ability. Thanks Tom Welch for the system and I didn't break anything this time either!

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea they are great times and hope to get better with more practice.
I got 3" Mopar preformance exhaust, no cats, smoothtubes,K&N's,
modified air box, Purner's M/T's ET streets and oh yes did I forget to mention.... BTR Viper systems 200 shot NOS/propane system( a slight modification ). Before the NOS system on street tires I was getting 11.9's. I didn'trun the car with just the Mickey's and no NOS yet because they keep asking me to leave the track. But I need a roll cage when right aside me a crotch rocket is allowed to go down the track running low 11's & 10's!
Go figure!

BurnR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh ya....that little BTR thing! ;-)

Great times.....I should get some runs in this summer....heads and cam and intake all getting done soon....well done on you runs!!

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could be there for the event at Englishtown. That is one of the best dragstrips I've been at, not with the Viper though. Unfortunately I can not get out of work that weekend(it always interferes with my personal life!)I did get an 11.9 at 121 mph on street tires but didn't try the M/T's just on motor yet. Good Luck at Englishtown & have a blast!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21