dash piece - what is it worth?

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

So...what are these pieces called...? Dash thingies...?:D

I am about to put them for sale. Maybe someone wants to paint them to match their car. Does anyone know how much they go for new...? Thanks!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

So...what are these pieces called...? Dash thingies...?:D

I am about to put them for sale. Maybe someone wants to paint them to match their car. Does anyone know how much they go for new...? Thanks!

They are called bezels;I dont know what they go for new but the graphite ones in my ACR went for some stupid price...You could probably get about 125.00 for the pair.:dunno:

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are called bezels;I dont know what they go for new but the graphite ones in my ACR went for some stupid price...You could probably get about 125.00 for the pair.:dunno:

Thanks for the feedback. After much searching, they are $ 466 brand new...holy smokeries!!!!!:crazy2:

I think $ 120 would be a good starting point...thanks again!

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked at my window sticker and the GRAPHITE shifter and dash bezels were a 695.00 option!!!:omg::omg:.. They do look good in my graphite ACR but thats crazy pricing. I think you are asking a fair price for your black items. Kevin

OP
OP
T

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just looked at my window sticker and the GRAPHITE shifter and dash bezels were a 695.00 option!!!:omg::omg:.. They do look good in my graphite ACR but thats crazy pricing. I think you are asking a fair price for your black items. Kevin

I think so...I got a ton of pm's...LOL.

They are now sold to the first person that contacted me... :2tu: