Dashboards : Gen 5 vs Vette 2014

tbi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like an 2000 camaro a 2005 c6 and a 2010 camaro had a baby

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks good except for the fuggly Camaro rear. I even generally like the Camaro except for its cheap-ass looking rear end. So, to double the error they put basically the same one on the Vette. Bone-head move that was. Geez, at least give the Vette back its traditional round tailights. :smirk:

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks good except for the fuggly Camaro rear. I even generally like the Camaro except for its cheap-ass looking rear end. So, to double the error they put basically the same one on the Vette. Bone-head move that was. Geez, at least give the Vette back its traditional round tailights. :smirk:
It doesn't bother me much if they move away from round tail lights, but my god - at least make it look ****!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vette has always taken on a "minimalist" styling approach IMO.

Nice curves, nothing too bulky or awkward, smooth lines, understated scoop and spoilers. I just cannot believe they are going to this design???

I can envision them what the pics show for the front and sides, but not the back... That is not Vette styling.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always liked, not loved, Corvettes. Mainly for their outstanding on-track performance at a low price. Decent looking as well, except for the video game interior and crappy seats.

But what's up with the wanna-be-ricer styling? These renderings scream Nissan GT-R to me. I respect the GT-R for it's performance, but it has to be the fugliest supercar ever made. Just my humble opinion. Please Chevy, you can do better.

skank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Ricer styling in the Vette. I've looked long and hard at both Vette C7 and the new Viper. At first I was a little disappointed that the Viper went retro. But when I saw it at Laguna
Seca in person I changed my mind. It's retro but still looks modern and it sure is a stud of a car. The C7 is going to surprise a lot of people. I think there's a combo of Lambo LP560
and Ferrari Superamerica influence going on that you will pick up on when we see it in person. Both will make Porsche look obscure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten