DC Performance Blower Install

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got back my 96GTS from DC Performance and I can not praise them enough for the job they did. Car not only runs spectacular but the install was very very well done. All the right heat shields and upgrades necessary to make the car run like a bat out of He** and yet very very smooth both around town and in transition from part throttle to full on boost. I have not had a chance to really get on it yet but I am sure it will be everything I expected. Dan has done a lot of work for me on this car and the SRT. I recommend DC Performance for anything you need VIPER.

Power was 729hp and torque 697 using just the 9psi pulley. More than enough for the tires I have on the car.

Thanks Dan.

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got the car back and have not had time to take any pics but I will. The heat sheilds and air ducts are a work of art. As for the cost you have to talk to Dan as every car is different. I had some initial miss problems that added cost to my job but they found the culprits and fixed them.

I can say worth every penny.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,Chris and Tony are a class act, I only take my Viper there. I drive over 40 miles to go there right by the Dodge dealer even for an oil change.
Good luck and keep the tires in one piece.......

:usa: :2tu: :usa:

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks but I doubt the tires will last long. I have the perelli 345x20x20 and they go up in smoke with the slightest provocation. I may go back to the 17" or 18" to get some stickier tires. Right now I am running the HRE 546R. Beautiful rim but not much tire choice.

Lifedncc06, please ask Dan for any cost information. He is very willing to talk to anyone and I am sure he will give you as good a deal as I received. Best part is the quality of work though.

ChoiceViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! Great numbers. Mine's going in next week for the 9psi pully and some other goodies. What fuel system upgrades were done besides larger injectors?

Dave

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get better info from Dan but they used two GSL 392 pumps and a voltage booster for the intake pump plus a few other mods.

I can't believe how smooth the car is. Good luck on your install. Well worth the investment.

OP
OP
L

Leonard Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. Now I have to learn to drive all over again. I don't know how you guys with the 1000+ hp manage those cars. Mine gets loose in every gear over 4000rpm unless I just squeeze the throttle. Too much fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R