Dealer Branding -- Yuck!

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been fortunate enough to discourage the dealer from "branding" my last 3 cars, but this Final Edition wasn't so lucky:

You must be registered for see images attach

Next time they need to limit their advertising to a dealer logo license plate frame. Anyone else "singed" by their dealer's branding?

Rocketchef3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What Craig 201 said. Those vinyl stickers come right off. I work for a dealer that insists on putting stickers twice the size of the one you have on all the cars when they come in and more than half my customers request to have them removed before they take the car. It takes a heat gun and all of two minutes to come off. Just make sure you get somebody you trust and who knows what they are doing to do this for you because prolonged exposure to the heat WILL cause the paint to bubble.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tacky,Tacky: Looks like crap!!
I have never used Dealer Stickers here, matter of fact every car that comes into my shop and has a sticker on it, the vehicle leaves without it! :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What a shame to do that to a Viper!

When I lived in New York, all new cars had some dealer badge on them. Then I moved to California, and I can't remember seeing ANY dealer badges out here at all. No badges at all looks normal to me now, and thats the way I like it. :cool:

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always like when they play musical license plate frames. Come in with one frame and they swap it out to there Dealership name.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave it to Tator to pull gimmicky crap from customer's rides in the interest of not defacing someones car with free advertising........and then not adding his own chutzpah to be pried/melted/scrapped/prodded off while cursing to never return again.

DC should take a cue from your style of business Chuck, you know the one that brings you business from all over the world. That way overall market share would not continue to erode year after year, some of which is attributed to a horrendous dealer network!

Keep it up, it restores my faith in dealers when my dealer will not stock a manual for any Viper, let alone my year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456