Dealer is expecting my Diff sometime this week!

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldnt be more excited haha, Owning the car for 2 weeks, just getting comfortable with it, Diff goes out, cars gone for two weeks, it's almost like I never had the damn thing. Apparently the part has been released to the "Distribution Center", Thanks god its Tuesday, maybe ill have it back end of the week, wish me luck boys. The weather has been great in Chicago lately too.... Damn.

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had so many mod's done that the car seems to be here for 2 weeks and then gone for 2 weeks.... once you start its like a disease.

OP
OP
N

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha Yea I hear that. Definitely was the case with my 2002 E46 M3, I had plenty done to it, it's like a snowball downhill, once it starts its over. I dont know much about the viper yet, once I feel comfortable with my knowledge of all thats offered I think I will add some goodies to her no doubt.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha Yea I hear that. Definitely was the case with my 2002 E46 M3, I had plenty done to it, it's like a snowball downhill, once it starts its over. I dont know much about the viper yet, once I feel comfortable with my knowledge of all thats offered I think I will add some goodies to her no doubt.

You won't last long...I lasted about 2 weeks although I don't have much done!

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nazology, Make sure you make it to the Illinois VCA meetings, the first Wednesday of every month at Fuddruckers in Schaumburg. There you can see what happens when "IT" does start. I haven't figured out where the "END" is or if there is one out there somewhere. Welcome to the "Snake Bitten" club. See you at the next meeting, where are you having the service work done?

OP
OP
N

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey SCL, I had no idea you guys met up in Schaumburg. I'll definitely make it in July, does anyone ever meet up other than the once a month thing? Definitely anxious to see the different snakes, and what people have done to them. I had the car towed to Downers Grove Dodge on Ogden Avenue, thats not where I bought the car from, but the guy Matt over there has been pretty helpful and very informative. i'll have the car if all goes well maybe tonight, or thursday for sure.