Dealers are sometimes idiots!!!! Red mamba with 535HP!!!!

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

05 MAMBA EDITION WITH ONLY 873 MILES! THIS CAR WAS PURCHASED FROM A DODGE DEALER AND HAS NEVER BEEN REGISTERED. THIS CAR IS NUMBER 135 OF 250 PRODUCED. MAMBA EDITION PACKAGE ADDS GIVES THIS CAR AND ADDITIONAL 30HP MAKING A TOTAL OF 535HP ON THIS CAR.

You must be registered for see images

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#135 MAMBA...HMMMM...I don't know why, but that number sounds very familiar :shocked:

LMAO so he either a crook or an idiot OR (and lets not sell him short) BOTH!!

NOMERCY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A salesman at my local dealership tried to convince me the SRT10 I was test driving was turbo charged. I told him "when we stop, you show me the turbo and I'll write a check for the car today". He actually opened the hood when we got back to the dealership and tried to find the turbo. Idiot!! :headbang: :headbang:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A salesman at my local dealership tried to convince me the SRT10 I was test driving was turbo charged. I told him "when we stop, you show me the turbo and I'll write a check for the car today". He actually opened the hood when we got back to the dealership and tried to find the turbo. Idiot!! :headbang: :headbang:

LMAO

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, but that is not correct. The dealer is a straight shooter. There were, indeed, 135 Red Mambas manufactured in 2004. They came with Heffner TT and were rated at 735 (not 535) HP. They also came with Berlanger, Corsa, and ceramic cats. The standard rear end was 3.45 and 19" in all corners with proprietary tires. It had an aluminum flywheel and used a one-of Quaife differential. They had carbon fiber hood, trunk, front and side splitters and a CF wing. The wheels for this model were made by HREs. The interior had both CF and aluminum pieces. The seats were quite a bit different from the standard SRT-10. The radio/NAV system on this model was made by Pioneer. The completed car weighed ~117 pounds less than a standard "Mamba." I have a option code number for this right here...wait...oh, sorry, my bad. Please ignore all of that.

OP
OP
S

SRT10_SWISS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well at least at the bottom of the ebay ad it says:

"THERE WAS A MISS-PRINT ON THE BILL OF SALE FROM THE DEALER WE BOUGHT THIS CAR FROM!! THIS CAR IS A COPPERHEAD EDITION VIPER AND NOT A MAMBA."

Cooper-what? :D :D copper-red??? :rolleyes:

redsrt03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was it the Dealer or a salesman/woman? I learned a long time ago that if a car salesman tells you the truth during a sale, it is merely a coincident. Take everything they say as a lie (much like you have to do with the clintons) and rely on your on information sources when it comes to buying a car/truck/motorcyle etc. After all, they make their money on getting people to buy cars, not on honesty or integrity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte