Dear Ralph

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have the potential to make the sickest ACR known to man. The GTS-R is pure win. If you really care about the Viper, the community, and it's reputation, make the ACR look as close the GTS-R as legally possible. Same width, same hood (sans hood pins), etc. Do that, sell it for $145k, and make it embarrass EVERYTHING on the track.

Do this!

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds like a good plan... and as far as the $145K price, if i can sell my 96 GTS for $145k, I have no problem with it either

OP
OP
B

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I don't want it to be $145k but to do it right, carbon fiber panels, widebody (which IMO is what the GTS should have been) isn't going to be cheap. If they don't cut corners and make it look every bit as bad ass as the GTS-R it'll be worth every penny.

Note. This is assuming the GTS is $120-125k.

Jim C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have the potential to make the sickest ACR known to man. The GTS-R is pure win. If you really care about the Viper, the community, and it's reputation, make the ACR look as close the GTS-R as legally possible. Same width, same hood (sans hood pins), etc. Do that, sell it for $145k, and make it embarrass EVERYTHING on the track.

Do this!

This!!!! I would buy one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950