Debris under the intake manifold

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a simple solution for removing the debris, oil, etc from the galleys under the intake manifold? Don't want to remove the intake manifold at this time. Is there an attachment that can be used in conjunction with a compressor to vacuum out that area? Thank you in advance.-JM

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sell this attachment set:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

pm me for details

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i used a small hose off my large shop vac house tape the two together and worked great.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: You have oil down there? Mines as dry as the Sahara! Where's the oil coming from?

I would use some spray foam cleaner, let it soak then vacuum it out with a wet & dry cleaner

OP
OP
R

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The oil is coving from a PCV valve that was venting due to excessive back pressure from the restrictive exhaust I put on in order to make the 92 dbs limit at Laguna Seca.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the same kind of Bull we get in the UK, Old motor racing circuits in the middle of the countryside, (often converted from old Bomber stations in ww2) then housing developments creep in closer and closer and all of a sudden they moan about the noise!

I cant get on most tracks in the UK, But I am giving charity rides the whole weekend on the UK Top gear track 15/16th June. And I will be Loud ...128db

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I love about the Viper, the great community. Have to say I LOVE MY CAR TO BITS.

I hope the previous owner is pleased with what I have done to the car :D