Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vert!

SKG_0144small1.jpg

Wow! Nice, three non-blondes.

Thanks for all the advise and input.

Yes, I am blessed with my wife. We work together and take a lot of interest in each others lives and dreams.
We both got into Vipers and now she's worse than I am and, she especially loves it when I tell friends the Viper is HER car and their jaws drop.:D

She's an only child Chuck and when they made her they broke the mold. And from what I was told they beat the helll out of the guy that made it.:lmao:

And yes I did tell my wife about the question I posted hear so she will read your inputs as well. Part of the fun of buying the next Viper is dreaming and planning the purchase.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like Vipergal before, my wife and I each have an 08, she got a Convert. I think the body style depends on the driver. We live in Houston where I suspect the weather is similar to where you live. If the temprature is between 40 degrees and 95 degrees my wife's top is down. I on the other hand am not bald but like how solid the coupe is, not that the Convert is loose by any means. I am 6'5 and put in the 1" drop kit and the fit is great. My wife is only 5'4" and the stock seat position is fine for her. Sounds like you have the right kind of problem, making a choice with no really wrong answer. :dunno:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a personal preference. I like being able to cruise the island with the top down. Makes the ride so much better. I really do love it. I guess it depends on how much use you can get out of it being a convertible. If I tracked it(which I cant because they have no track) I would get the coupe. That would be the only reason so I am sticking with my vert.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy the Vert and get the aftermarket Hartop kit and have the best of both worlds.

I personally would buy the coupe.

Bruce