*DELETED*

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Some real jerks out there.

It is a shame but I agree in general. However, in reading the post that your are mentioning the amount of the "trash talk" was very minimal. Only 2 of the responses even mentioned the stickers and only stated to "loose (sic) the ricer stickers." Not really all that bad. Certainly not enough to get upset about. If you wanted something to get upset about you should have been an expecting owner of an SRT back when the anti SRT trash talking was at a peak.

So in this case I would say you need to be able to overlook comments like you received. I say that without seeing the picture or post as it was deleted before I had a chance to see it.

Just my $0.02

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

It isnt just this.I read other threads,and see it over and over.Yeah,it was only 2.Out of like 4 that could see the pic.You dont have to be a genious to know where its going.And Im just too old for these kind of battles when this should be FUN.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Darn,I'm considering a Gen 3,would loved to have seen the pics.....oh well..........go Sharks....

fluffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ditto here, want pics!! Just repost them here. If you don't know how, email them to me and I'll post them.

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

585.....look at your sig....screw everybody-else.....post the pics........and go Sharks

OP
OP
V

viper585

Viper Owner
Reaction score

585.....look at your sig....screw everybody-else.....post the pics........and go Sharks

LOL.Thanks,Im working with Tony to get them posted.Again,I took them down because I couldnt get the pics to work,not because of the negatives.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now I am starting to wonder. Twice started a post and then deleted all contents. Just makes you wonder what the rationale was/is.

Scratch the comment above. I wrote it before seeing the preceeding post. Now I know the reason.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang