deleting photos

Westxsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do I delete photos from the on site (photo manager storage)? I'm over the limit and need to make space.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to settings and in the left hand column go to attachments and delete away.

Bruce

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If so click on the photo.

Then look at the right side of the page toward the top and it says Photo Options. Its a drop down menu.

Click Edit photo.

Now select the little delete box at the bottom.

OP
OP
W

Westxsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do I delete photos from the on site (photo manager storage)? I'm over the limit and need to make space.

From here......'File Upload Manager' says I am over the limit but I see no way to delete or save these photos. I have 20 photos stuck in there right now.

http://forums.viperclub.org/newattachment.php?do=assetmanager&values[t]=660784&contenttypeid=1&poststarttime=1358082921&posthash=e567ea2514ba522124bda761a9bb3754&insertinline=1

Below is a photo of my screen of this area from this site.
You must be registered for see images

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ooooooh. You are not uploading to the main VCA server. You are saving them as attachments in your User Control Panel

Well for future uploads, follow these steps. Will make your life much easier.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...des-steps-on-signing-up-posting-pictures-PM-s

Or just use imageshack or photobucket as you currently are.

As for deleting the saved attachments, I will have to play. Have never saved them that way before.

OP
OP
W

Westxsrt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ooooooh. You are not uploading to the main VCA server. You are saving them as attachments in your User Control Panel

Well for future uploads, follow these steps. Will make your life much easier.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...des-steps-on-signing-up-posting-pictures-PM-s

Or just use imageshack or photobucket as you currently are.

As for deleting the saved attachments, I will have to play. Have never saved them that way before.

I agree, I downloaded Imageshack yesterday and it works well on this site.
I have photos of Gen 4 seat lowering/ sensor location + Belanger exhaust fixes that I want to save on this HOUSE site but all I can save is thumbnails pics.

Thanks for the help!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have tried saving to your username in the gallery section? Hmmm. Better question. Is that a VCA member only thing...... Hmmmm.....

And agreed. If it is an info article you are doing always best to save here in the event imageshack went down, you decide not to use them, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4