Detail Clinic @ Thompson Racing (Junkman Style)

Which weekend is best?

• 09OCT2010 (Saturday)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 10OCT2010 (Sunday)

• 16OCT2010 (Saturday)

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • 17OCT2010 (Sunday)

• 23OCT2010 (Saturday)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 24OCT2010 (Sunday)

• Total voters

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to hold a detail clinic at our shop in Doylestown, PA. But need your feedback for the date. I would like to do a whole day event, given the time needed to properly demonstrate. I will fly AJ (Junkman) in for his expertise.

We have a 6,000 sqft shop, providing plenty of room. We have a lift and other machines including tire machines if anyone wants to work on their cars.

We carry the full line of Adam's products so they are available for testing as well as purchase (save shipping).

I will be working at the Fall Carlisle event at the Adam's booth 29SEP-03OCT, so that weekend is out. But come join me in Carlisle!

I would like to focus on cleaning your car and preparing it for winter storage. If we can get enough interest, I'll make it happen.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in, just don't know which dates work best yet...will check the calendar and vote later

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 9th and 10th some folks will be at the fall cruise, so I deleted it from the email that went out to avoid any conflicts with existing club activities...so far the voting is leaning towards the 16th....we shall see who else chimes in

OP
OP
T

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was informed there is a chrysler car show @ Chapman Chrysler on the 16th. Chapman is 15 minutes down 611 from our shop and seems some Viper guys are going. It might be good to have the clinic after the show. I'll get details and update this post.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote from other post

It's official, AJ will be coming to Thompson Racing in Doylestown, PA on 16OCT2010. There is a Chrysler show in the morning down the street, so we will plan to start around 1 or 2pm.

You must be registered for see images

This is at our private shop so I would like to know who is coming before-hand. Please email me @ [email protected] with your name and any other people coming with you. I will give you the shop address and my number.

We have the full line of Adam's products in stock and will be available during the clinic.

If weather permits, bring your Vipers!

Let me know who is interested in going to the Chrysler Show first and then maybe grabbing lunch before going to Thompson

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring the wedding party, we can detail their ride for the honeymoon:D

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Junkman has master Kung-Fu skills to help defeat the evils of paint swirls and defects. He travels around helping those less fortunate learn to care for their cars finish.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is this Junkman you speak of? What does he do ?

Frank the Junkman is a detailer that works for Adams and he is contracted out to do shows etc.
very talented and fun to watch....he has quite a few videos out there demonstrating what he does, you can find him on the Adam's Forums, or search on google

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leaving for Doylestown...see everybody there:drive:

THANKS TO ERIC THOMPSON FOR SETTING THIS UP:headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960