Detailed Information on VOI 10

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is there going to be more detailed information on VOI 10? Is it going to include the Detroit Gran Prix? There was supposed to be more info at the beginning of March, did I miss something?:dunno:

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Usually it is around end of April or May.
First the VCA sets the event dates so everybody can already book his holidays.
Then it takes time to get into the details.
Make the event plan, book enough hotel rooms, negociate the dinner rates so on.

Don't worry you will have plenty of time to book your place.
The event sale starts slowly in May then speeds up in June-July.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes sounds like a labor day week-end ... plan your trip in advance. This is the reason why VCA tells so much in advance when the event takes place. On ourside we will have a couple of issues at the border if we don't plan the trip very well. I will go from Montreal the Saturday before and come back on Sunday Morning ... Issue solved. That's the plan but since we don't have a plane tickit it won't be difficult to change our plans.

Let me tell you that it worth everything to attend VOI. I have been in Vegas with my 3 weeks old dauther. Image all the legal issues and so on ... We had a lawyer working on the papers 1 hour after my dauther was born. Her first trip from outside the hospital was to go to a photographer. We spent one of our best 2 weeks in life at Bellagio ... I really dont regret the efforts that I put into attending VOI 9.

So do the same it worth it ....

OP
OP
N

N2 Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are definitely going, been to the last 4 and they all were fantastic! We just need to find out what days to book our flights. If the Grand Prix is included we will be coming back on another day. Labor Day weekend all the good flights are going to be booked well in advance.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regions will be seated together at the banquets if I remember correctly. Also, we are expecting the official invites to start going out as soon as this coming week. Sorry for the delay, but this is not a VCA function. Our friends at Chrysler and JR Thompson have been very, very busy trying to get everything officially lined up.

Please realize that it's not as simple as booking a few hotel rooms. There are hundreds of various arrangements that need to be made, from meals to parking to security to driving events to cruise points, etc. And until they get locked down they can't define the schedule to the standards Viper owners expect. Same for the pricing.

Again, sorry for the delay but we think you will find it is VERY well worth it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4