Did anyone pick up their Comp Coupe yet?

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bad viper = still waiting for Christmas...
smile.gif

Hope you get "the call" SOON!!!!!!!

Frank Parise

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The information I possess may have already changed again, but for now my understanding is:

C1 has not been completed but is supposed to be ready sometime next week. I have written paperwork that my C2 is now supposed to be ready for shipment on January 10. C3 is now supposed to be ready for shipment on January 17.

C4 and beyond is supposedly a question mark due to parts supply shortages.

Tom Francis from Evernham Motorsports is handling the closing paperwork and can tell you what the schedule now looks like for your car: phone 888-960-3333

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric Peterson told me that they weren't happy with the paint job on one of the quarter panels, so they were going to repaint it. They (DC) then wanted to take pictures of the car and are going to deliver it for me. It's going directly to Archer Racing to be prepped for the Jan. race in CA. I'll post pics as soon as I can get them.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My CC is in the Viper Pit ready to go.... OK, it's not really a Comp Coupe - I was able to borrow the GTSR Concept car for a while until my CC arrives. I did however get an estimate on when mine will be finished. Looking forward to the plant staying on schedule.

CompCoupeinPitSmall.jpg

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry you got some weird lighting effects going on in that snake pit of yours... is there hidden floor lighting I don't see making your front fascia light up like that?

If I didn't know better I'd cry photochop!
laugh.gif

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummmm... I think I had a car parked in front of it with the head lights on when I took the photo
wink.gif

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
That's Jerry's custom paint scheme.... it's "reflectant red". Real hard to spray on .... but confuses the heck out of everyone.... especially at night!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang