Difference between 2013 and 2014 GTS

FalconFlyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, other than one more mode on the traction control... are there any other differences between the 2013 and 2014 Viper GTS? Thanks so much!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rain mode is all I believe. There's a nice 14 race yellow gts priced in the 90's at Marshall Goldman. I think it has a thousand miles. Lots of great deals out there. It's one of the best supercar s in the market today. Huge bang for the buck. Auto trader cars.com are your friends.

OP
OP
F

FalconFlyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... Thanks so much. Looking for new only as I have my M6 to trade in on it... Already put some offers in but some dealers I don't think have really come to grip with the market conditions yet...

OP
OP
F

FalconFlyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce... if you get the "track pack" do you get stop tech brakes and brake duct finishers on the 13?

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bruce... if you get the "track pack" do you get stop tech brakes and brake duct finishers on the 13?
Brakes, yes, but not finishers until 2014 where all models got them. The optional Track Package was very desirable on '13 SRT and GTS models as it also gave you the lightweight Sidewinder II wheels and Corsa tires, which in 2014 became individual options on both SRT and GTS, and standard on the TA.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So there is no confusion the Track Pack of 2013 was Stoptech two piece rotors , Sidewinder II lightweight rims, and Pirelli Corsa tires. Don't read into Bruce H's note that the TAs have Stoptech rotors , as he is only referencing the Corsa Tires and rims , since the TA have two piece Brembo Rotors.

OP
OP
F

FalconFlyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up... looks like I finally negotiated a deal on a 2014... so going to go with that one. It was a late model build and just arrived at the dealer in April...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets