do '05 Mambas come with a car cover like the '04's?

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do \'05 Mambas come with a car cover like the \'04\'s?

I did a Search and noticed '04's listed the car cover on the window sticker specifically. Have seen a used '05 Mamba for sale and there appeared to be no car cover with the car.

vipermamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: do \'05 Mambas come with a car cover like the \'04\'s?

My white 04 Mamba came with a boot cover and car cover. Not sure about '05 but would assume you would get both.

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, cover comes with 05's.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is strange. I am told on good authority that only the Silver Mamba came with a car cover which would explain Tedks, but not Vipermamba's white. I have a comm ed that has a stiff MSRP but no cover. Anyone else with a non-silver get a cover?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

All the Mambas were supposed to come with car covers, but many Silver Mambas did not have them. Other special editions ( Copperhead, Comm. Edition ) did not come with the cover as a listed item in their packages - the last two got floor mats instead, which in itself was a first ( not counting the 50 VCA Editions ,which got special VCA mats). The other 05 cars, did not have any cover except a boot cover for the top, and that might be what is causing the confusion.

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The dealer tells me that the 05 Silver Mamba that I just bought does not have a car cover only the boot cover.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

They were supposed to come with the Silver Mambas , but many did not come from the factory. We had them missing in 6 of the cars we got, and have been unable to get them from the factory. Since this car is used , it may not have had one, or the previous owner elected to keep it.

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They were supposed to come with the Silver Mambas , but many did not come from the factory. We had them missing in 6 of the cars we got, and have been unable to get them from the factory. Since this car is used , it may not have had one, or the previous owner elected to keep it.

I had the dealer check what was included at the delivery time and the cover unfortunately didn't come with it. Would you suggest I ask them to get me one from the factory at their cost or should I just forget about it and buy one?