Do not Buy this car!!!!!!

36rod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Miami and I went to see this car it is the biggest piece of #$%& you have ever seen. The discription is veryyyyyyy deceptive. I want to make sure that nobody gets taken advantage of.

ebay ad

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what exactly sucked about it? that is the color combo I am looking for.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, I appreciate the offer. Will pm you. Wanted to get the posters opinion of the car to see what may have stood out to him.

Only thing I could really see from the pics is that the front stripes appear to be a little off. Other than that it appeared(from the pics) that all the other panels fit pretty good.

John

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was with Jesse (36rod) when he saw it. It sucked. The bumper was completely out of line, the sidstills were yellow, the door had a big chunk chiped out of it, and the paint was cracked in many places. These are just off the top of my head, its been a month since we looked at it.

Also, they've sold this car three times over on ebay, yet it's still for sale. Don't waste your time.

Bill

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't doubt it's a POS, with two VCA Members looking at it, but it sure looks nice in the pictures. I have also seen it for auction before. I remember because those guys have the worst HTML skills on ebay, and all those stupid animated gifs. What the heck are they thinkin' ?

<act ********> re-list ebay ad </act ********>

Don

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From Ebay AD:
"Maximum Speed.....165 mph (264 km/h)
Acceleration 0-60...4.6 sec.
1/4 Mile Time.........12.9 sec @ 113.8 mph
"

Huh? :rolleyes:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree. I thought those numbers were a little low too. Great color combo though. If you get one JDAWG you will love it. I do.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mileage doesnt bother me and even some chipped paint or scuffs. Now if body panels are out of line and mechanical issues present then that is a different story.

a car with 43k is gonna have some normal wear on it, but maybe this car is excessive?

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, Looking for a good project, all around car. One that can do it all.

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mileage doesnt bother me and even some chipped paint or scuffs. Now if body panels are out of line and mechanical issues present then that is a different story.

a car with 43k is gonna have some normal wear on it, but maybe this car is excessive?

I didn't say it wasn't fixable. With about $7000 into it I'm sure it could look good. However, these guys want $43k for this thing. I have seen plenty of nice GTS for that price.

I don't know how the car is mechanically as I didn't bother test driving it. Also, I think the car has been involved in some type for front accident.

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine