Do you ever feel guilty...?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FinalED.....I understand your feeling. I'm feeling guilty about owning several Vipers, especially with all the problems in today world. I see Inter-City people that live on Welfare, Eat Twinkies for Breakfast, Drink Sodas with lots of sugar, purchase Cigarettes. I've tried to understand why they are there & i'm talking with John Gastman @ Roanoke Motors about my ACR that i have on order.

Don't feel guilty. Piss off a Liberal, purchase another Viper, be happy & take your baby for a ride.

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FinalED.....I understand your feeling. I'm feeling guilty about owning several Vipers, especially with all the problems in today world. I see Inter-City people that live on Welfare, Eat Twinkies for Breakfast, Drink Sodas with lots of sugar, purchase Cigarettes. I've tried to understand why they are there & i'm talking with John Gastman @ Roanoke Motors about my ACR that i have on order.

Don't feel guilty. Piss off a Liberal, purchase another Viper, be happy & take your baby for a ride.

Is it ok that I ate a **-** in my Viper once? I kind of feel guilty about that... :cool:

V

Venomiss

you won't be disappointed.

My pictures of the ** **'s did not turn out....back to the drawing board.
I did get an education in Twinkies, ** **'s, Ring Dings, and Ding Dongs.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited by a moderator:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave the guilt to the do gooders (Jolie,Pitt,Madonna,Penn etc.)
if you can afford it and want it, you deserve it . buy one now!!! and just think...you are helping the economy by spending $$$.
The only guilt you should feel is selling your 02 FE you Nut!!!

HHI VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...Owning a Viper? I sold mine in November for several reasons, including guilt. With the pain & suffering in the world, does it bother you to have such a luxury? I always felt that if I were donating funds and time to charity, not allowing the car to change me and if I was sharing it (letting others sit in it, go for rides, etc.) that it was alright. I worry about being a stumbling block to other that may strive for one when not able to afford it.

I have cash to buy any Viper (new or used, preferably low mile GTS), but am battling those inner demons again. I realize this is a personal topic, but I figure there must be other Viper brothers & sisters that go through this... Thanks, Happy Easter, drive safely!
:)When I was growing up, we were very poor and I dreamed of owning a sports car when I grew up. It gave me something to set a goal for. I have owned several up to date and have been very blessed in my later years for the opportunities that made it possible to have them. "MOST" people are in control of their lives or at least able to make changes if not happy. Guilt??? No guilt but I do everything I can to help whoever I can whenever I can. I feel if I was not handed a Platinum spoon and I worked hard, made good decisions (mostly! LOL) I deserved it if it was the "responsible" decision. I feel for people who are less fortunate. (refer to above) You can always "JUSTIFY" either decision you make...can't you??? Whether you buy or dont buy! There is not a wrong decision, only you have to live with the one you make!!!! Maybe in a warped way I am giving somebody a dream and a goal to make change to achieve more out of their lives. Something at the end that was a positive thing and a reaction to their actions!!!!! IMO ;)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do not know if I feel guilty at present, but I understand how you feel. I have had a number of hard changes in my practice the past couple of years....all for the better but financially and personally difficult to deal with due to actions of others such that you end up being responsible both monitarily and otherwise. I, too, started out with very little. I find that I somehow have lost some of the passion for the viper and I have had one in my garage since 1994 and have purchased a new one every 3 to 4 years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang