Do you find people don't even know SRT-10 Vipers exist?

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People that don't know about SRT-10's wouldn't know about alot of vehicles . I see 6 year old boys pointing and I can read there lips ... Look at the Viper .... Anyone that has intrest in cars know that they still make vipers IMO

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Went out to dinner last night with the wife and there was a little league baseball team waiting outside to get in. We parked the car and when me and the wife walked up one of them said " Hey Mr! Is that the 505 HP V10?" I said yep with a big smile and he looked at his buddies and said "Told ya So!" :)

Maybe there are still a few left out there that know what to look for;)

Andy

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, living in Texas doesn't count Andy!

It seems like 80% of Vipers sold went to Texas or Florida...the kid probably has a cousin and friend's dad that owns one :)

V

Venomiss

Car people know.

Other people ask what kind of car it is.
If we had a nickel for every thumbs up or camera pulled out to look at the Viper.;)

The best one was the priest in the car following us laughing and smiling while reading our plates.

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's because only a few are made - hence, you don't see many on the road. Let's keep it that way.

Whats also a fun fact to spout off is that in any ONE year of the production of the Corvette is equal to almost ALL the Vipers ever produced since 92 including Gen4 models and ACR's. Not too "bade" if I dont say so myself. ;)

MichaelThurston

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick, name the top five mini vans. Despite all the commercials if you took the decals off I couldn't tell you who made any of them. Nor could I tell you a single feature on them. A fact for which I am very happy. Who cares if other people do not know about Vipers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4