dodge viper look alike?

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a prototype or concept. if the next viper had a similar body to this one, would you buy it?

You must be registered for see images

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a ptrototype based on the Lotus Elise chassis, won't be close to a viper.....

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks like a Lotus with a crosshair grill.

Lotuses are cool, but they and Vipers have very different segments of the population to which they appeal.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like a prototype or concept. if the next viper had a similar body to this one, would you buy it?

You must be registered for see images

Called the Dodge Circut. This was an all electric car and was touted by the auto mags as a possible replacement when all the CAFE MPG standards where passed.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Called the Dodge Circut. This was an all electric car and was touted by the auto mags as a possible replacement when all the CAFE MPG standards where passed.

Well I guess that explains the grill. I was getting annoyed for a second that somebody would copy our front end like that. Thanks for that Bob!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dodge viper look alike?

No

<--The only proper response;)

agdetail, your bringing up a dodge electric concepet vehicle from several years ago and trying to relate it to a Viper? ...Really?
Type "Dodge EV" into google if you want to learn more about the car you posted a pic of:2tu:

Well I guess that explains the grill. I was getting annoyed for a second that somebody would copy our front end like that. Thanks for that Bob!

Copy our front end? Most dodge vehicles have a crosshair grille. This is not a Viper trait, its a Dodge trait.

Do you think that Lotus fans are annoyed that we made a Dodge based off of their elise?

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I dont like that :( Looks a bit Porsche like to me, and even though Im English I dont care much for Lotus, Rather have a big bad Yank motor any day ;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw it at the Denver Autoshow 3 or 4 years ago. Why are people digging up such old info these days? Looked like a great car when comapring it side by side to a Prius. If I was looking for n all electric, it would be the one to have. Thankfully I am not!

OP
OP
A

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have never seen that model before. was searching for 2013 viper on google image and came across this. front looks like a viper so i posted it.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think that color's helping either, maybe if it was a b/w viper color it would be a lil' more desirable. It's not bad looking, just nothing that really gets your attention! jmo

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Copy our front end? Most dodge vehicles have a crosshair grille. This is not a Viper trait, its a Dodge trait.

Ooops! Dom, I wasn't very clear... When I said "our" I meant Dodge not Viper. I've owned several Caravans and also Intrepids with the crosshair grill :) I know the history of how the viper inspired signature spinoff designs as it became a flagship.:2tu:
Oh well, all this technology and i still can't communicate very well.:rolleyes:

Slimmach1234

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know I'm going to get a lot of sh@t but I like it! I think it would give Tesla a good run for its money. It is based on a Europa and has 268 hp/480-ld-ft vs the Europa's 197 hp/200-lb-ft and only weights 200 pounds more. I would buy it for a daily driver, build the crap out of my Elise for track use, and keep sunny day driving the Viper (it's a vert, non ACR).