Dodge Viper Slammed by Gen-Y & DC Engineer!

djacob372

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ford GT is a nice copy of a timeless classic, the viper is a timeless classic--that's a big difference.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
During an 18-year career with Chrysler, Hannemann was the developmental engineer on the Dodge Viper, one of the GT's main competitors. One of Hannemann's problems with the Viper is that it never turned the heads of young women

So, 4 years ago (when this thread started) Vipers didn't turn the heads of young women. I bought my car in 2005 and now the Viper is the official car of *******. Ya'll can thank me later. :D

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers turn heads. I had a girl crash into the car in front of her while eyeballing my ride. But, I am not trashing the FGT. I would like to park one next to my GTS in the garage.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper is the only car that's ever turned my head...still does...even today. ~juli
Yes, Thank You, Chad.

troyrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a huge compliment!!! The car they are most concerned about beating is the DODGE VIPER!!!:)

That's how awesome our cars are. They have reached the legendary status. They are the measuring stick for which great sports cars are measured against!!!

What a compliment!!!:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang