Dodge Visa Rewards ** ENDING ** !!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
YIKES! IF YOU HAVE REWARD BUCKS SITTING AROUND, or POINTS IN THE HOPPER, BETTER BUY SOME GASOLINE CARDS ASAP !!!!!!

To our valued Dodge Rewards Visa® cardholders:

The Dodge Rewards Visa® credit card program will come to an end October 30, 2009. Bank of America has mailed a notification letter to cardholders outlining changes to current Dodge credit card accounts. The good news is, you still have time to earn and redeem your points. Please note the following point earning and redemption schedule:
  • Aug. 31 — Last day to order Dealer Dollars Certificates
  • Sept. 30 — Last day to earn Rewards Points for purchases*
  • Oct. 30 — Last day to use outstanding Dealer Dollars Certificates** (including certificates with expiration dates past October 30, 2009).
  • Oct. 30 — Last day to redeem points toward:
    • Chrysler Financial monthly payments
    • Gas cards
    • Branded merchandise
Login and redeem your points today!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bye bye BOA. Been using that card for years.

Guess it's time to find another perk. Chad... Is there a ******'s card? :D

Uhhh, duh! :D

******* MasterCard®
(be patient, their site is painfully slow most of the time)

Almost everytime I use it, someone comments on it. A guy told me one time "this has to be the coolest credit card ever". Even when using the card at ******* the girls are like "I so have to get one of these".

I have 2 credit cards. The ******* card and the Dodge card that this thread is about. ******* and Dodge...I'm sure its other things in life, I just haven't found them yet :D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW Jon, I'll keep you updated on that diff I'm fixing to buy. That's my soon to be extinct BOA Dodge Visa you have on file! :rolaugh:

Jon... "Um, D666, your card is sh*t. Whaddup?"

D... "Sorry man. Lemme call Obama and see what rescue programs I qualify for!" :rolleyes:

K

Kaya

I had 45,000 + points because I ordered a Jeep in April and was saving points to use to pay my note of Chrysler financial was the lender.

I just got $450 in gas cards and I plan on cashing out my points monthly. I use my dodge card for everything so I get the points and pay it off every month so I was actually making money. I will miss this card!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also used the Dodge rewards card and it saved me several hundred off of the new charger I just bought. If anyone on the forums finds a cool new perks card let us all know.

Steve A.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called BOA and confirmed any unused Dodge reward points WILL transfer over to the "World" credit card we'll be receiving. So, no reason to run out and spend your points if you would rather keep amassing them! The new World card will offer cash back vs. dealer dollar certificates.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW Jon, I'll keep you updated on that diff I'm fixing to buy. That's my soon to be extinct BOA Dodge Visa you have on file! :rolaugh:

D... "Sorry man. Lemme call Obama and see what rescue programs I qualify for!" :rolleyes:

Don't close the card, it hurts your FICO score, just don't use it, or better yet use it just a little and pay it off every month, that helps the score.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

We'll be happy to run your NEW card as often as you want! Thanks.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I dont even wanna think about no longer earning 5 points per $ of Dodge Parts......
Im REALLY gonna miss this card............my Chrysler Financial Bucks made virtually every Viper payment since 2006!

K

Kaya

Loosing the BOA Dodge card ***** almost as much as NOT getting my "generous purchase offer certificate" from Mike Accavitti. If it isn't here tomorrow when I go buy my jeep, I am sending a letter to Mr. Accaviiti telling him where he can stuff his certificate and I will include the certificate (if I ever receive it).

I am really gonna have to think about getting a Chevy next time, not that they are any better. I really don't like Dodge lying and telling us the "checks in the mail" when you know they didn't send them out, otherwise they would be here.

Sorry all, I just felt the urge to rant!!! I will miss my Dodge card! I hate switching cards!!!!