Does anybody have the factory stereo wriring diagram for 96 RT/10 ?

npeifer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am about to remove the 2 amps in the trunk and install a newer viper radio with a footwell sub and all new other speakers and 2 amps. I need to know what the wires are that goe to the amps and the 6 pin connector behind the radio. You could post them here, or email them to me at:

[email protected]

Or fax them to me at 740-446-2351.

All the help I can get is appreciated.

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda funny how you're in a Dodge dealership and cannot get the wiring diagram. I used these guys to get the wire configuration on my '97 GTS. They may have something for your '96.

http://www.the12volt.com/

Randy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am about to remove the 2 amps in the trunk and install a newer viper radio with a footwell sub and all new other speakers and 2 amps. I need to know what the wires are that goe to the amps and the 6 pin connector behind the radio.
On my '00 Gen II radio head unit, the wiring diagram for both of the connectors (power connector and the speaker DIN connector) is affixed to the top of the head unit, and I seem to recall my '95 head unit (same as '96 RT) had the same cheat sheet also stuck on the head unit case. Did you happen to notice if yours has the wiring diagram on the label on top of the unit?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302