Does anyone have a Kiki Wifi in their car?

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone use a Kiwi Wifi (or similar unit) in their car, with the related apps from REV or DashCommand,or others, for data logging, track mapping and engine codes etc.?

I'm curious of your thoughts. I don't want to get a TraqMate for my car (too much $). The wifi unit and app are $150- total.

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kiwi that you're asking about will only pick up what is coming out of your OBD II port. That won't be accurate for Air/Fuel mixture without going further. In addition to the WiFi transmitter, you will have to add the wide band O2 sensor and feed that into the Kiwi as an additional data source.

How do I know this? I just got done spending a few days investigating what route I wanted to use to be able to log my A/F ratios to accomplish some further tuning on my GTS. Just this morning, I went ahead and ordered the Innovate OT-2 OBDII wireless transmitter and their LC-1 wideband. It's about $50 cheaper than the PLX transmitter and wideband.

I'm going to use Logworks software (free download) on my iPhone and laptop through the WiFi connection.

I won't have the stuff for a few days and then I'll have to get the wideband installed. I'll let everyone know what it's like after I get it all set up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave