Does anyone have a pic of a lowered RT/10 with 19" Forgeline VR1 wheels pics

NTIDOTE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm thinking about lowering my RT/10 with 19" wheels. Right now i have P285/30R19 front, and P355/30R19 rear tires. I want to lower it but i'm not sure if the tires will rub. I would greatly appreciate comments, opinions. Should i use Eibach Springs to lower it?

Thanks in Advance

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if this helps but if you look on page 4 on the thread "New coilovers hitting the streets" there is a picture of an 01 RT/10 w/ 19's lowered...looks fantastic!!!

kenphjr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should talk to someone about going the lowering spring route,because first of all,if it's too low you would have to take them apart again in order to shim the spring to raise it-in other words you really won't have any adjustability on the car-Also from what I understand, you shouldn't run stock shocks with lowering springs because the shocks may be operating out of their intended range and you could possibly damage them-You might be better off to get a set of fully adjustable coil overs that are made specifically to operate at a lowered height-then you could adjust them up or down depending on your needs and the shocks would be in their intended operating range-Talk to someone that could give you all the pros and cons of going either way

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960