Does anyone make clear/crystal foglight lenses?

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer something cleaner looking on my car then the stock covers on the foglights, they look dated IMO. Where could I get clear or drystal covers?
Also, does anyone make xenon foglight bulbs?

OP
OP
B

Bigot Bledsoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize my post may be confusing, I am talking about the fog light lense itself, not the cover/guard that came on the earlier year gts'.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To tell ya the truth I would like a clear set of those fogs lights as well.

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you EASILY retrofit fog light guard covers on cars that didn't have them? I would presume you can get the covers at any Dodge dealership

1BADSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bledsoe! I never see you around town. I am the cop that met you at the Gate gas station about a year ago. My Viper has been in and out of the shop most of this year getting played with but should be done within the week. Let me know if you ever want to go cruise.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you EASILY retrofit fog light guard covers on cars that didn't have them? I would presume you can get the covers at any Dodge dealership
When I bought mine..I asked Bill P. @ Woodhouse the same question. He said you can get them, but you have to cut slots in the fascia for the tabs to fit into...I didn't want to do that!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456