Does VCA membership matter to the VOI8 registration?

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My dealership sent me a letter saying that they've paid for my first year of the VCA but I heard it could take up to two months to receive anything from the VCA. The VOI registration asks for your 5-digit member number. Would I be missing out on any club activities if I registered as "not a member" (due to not having the member number yet) or should I hold out until the last minute (which risks being too late to register altogether) in order to register with a valid VCA member number. Pros/Cons anyone? :confused:

Basically, I'm ready to register now but I wanna be involved in all of the reindeer games! ;)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a nutshell, no. The Viper Owner Invitational is just that: For Viper owners whether they belong to the VCA or not. No penalties either way, the advantage to VCA members is early registration and early notice on the event itself - both of which have passed anyway. Nonetheless, I would call Viper Headquarters at 1-800-998-1110 and ask them if they have a membership number for you. Be sure to have your selling dealership name and approximate date of purchase. My guess is that they just might have your membership number.

Good luck, and see you at VOI!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4