Does your child call your Yellow/Black a "Bumble Bee?"

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This post is directed soley to Bee owners with a SMALL childling who calls your Viper "BumbleBee"....or you would like them to. KellyC ? You got Kiddos? MoPar Boy? Small-Kid Doo Dad awaits.

If you fit that scrip excatly, please drop me an email:

[email protected]

5 of you will be glad you replied. [[If you DONT fit the scrip, it aint worth a note.]]

JonB HoHoHo

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 'ol dodge SuperBee emblem would have been perfect for them, but with 5 side pipes..

You must be registered for see images attach

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take it to alot of ECU football games and all the little kids call it a bumblebee....my daughter too....shes 25 on Monday....hey,shes still my kid!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No but all I hear from my boy is "Dad when are you putting stripes on the viper? I want a bumblebee!" It will be a bumblebee shortly.;)

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I was stranded:mad: in lakeland with a shot water pump I had all kinds of people stopping on the side ot the hyw so there kids could see the "bumblebee":D.Kids just LOVE this car and color combo.:2tu:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 5 yr Old Shelby calls the Viper Bumble ( From FIFI AND THE FLOWER TOTS)

[media]http://www.herts24.co.uk/herts24/assets/images/dynamicFeed/newbyriccis20090611101336.jpg[/media]

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always think of Bumble Bees being those big 60s / 70s mussel cars. My Son calls them Wasps! honest :D

(he says the Vipers look meaner than a bumble bee)

Mark
:uk:

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kids just call it the "yellow Viper"...not too exciting. It's my 5 year old daughters favorite. It was also my son's favorite until the green machine arrived!!! :omg:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I count as a small child? :D

But to better answer your question, no kids at this time. Appreciate your thinking of me though!

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received the box today from Jon and took a trip over to visit my niece. At first she didn't like the bee till I showed her it was a wrist snap then she loved it. When she saw the cars the first thing she said was "I don't like cars". I showed her the car up close and she said that's your car Uncle John. Was an added bonus the cars were wind up, sealed the deal.

Thank you very much Jon.

As you can tell from the photos my niece is a ham. She has no problem striking a pose. :)

Last edited:

PirateViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jon-b .My kid loved the snap braclet.Came on her birthday....she wore it out to the bars with her bumblebee key chain.All the kids were jealous!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm sure late to the party....

Yes, my son calls my Viper the Bumblebee. It's more a Bumblebee to him than the Camaro from Transformers, and it's hard to compete with that kind of marketing!

It's hard for him to keep it straight sometimes, given that I have a Superbee also:

You must be registered for see images attach

jpa99acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are these sold? I have a 4 yr old who loves yellow and vipers... would be a treat for him probably.

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Capture and Captivate them YOUNG...... perfect, priceless response, and named SHELBY ,,,! THANK YOU!

JPA and Purdue, what about you? Need your details....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456