Does your SRT bring you "Rockstar" treatment?

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love having a viper in the area that I live in. I live in the mountains in pa so its pretty rare to see a viper around here. I attend alot of shows and I am part of northeast pa's biggest mopar club and I am the only owner of a viper in the club. Still to this day have never seen a viper while in my viper. Im lucky if i see 4 vipers a year besides my own. And I still get all excited when I see one. My girl always makes fun of me and tells me to chill out and reminds me that i have one. So yea I love all the attention I get and have the rockstar feeling.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My viper gets a lot of attention but my prowler gets the rockstar treatment. I can't stop at a gas station with out spending 10 extra minutes. Someone actual asked me if I was the guy from MTV. LOL Now if you bring the prowler around car people it tends to get the cold shoulder but the general public think its a space ship.

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So that's what the 06BlueViper looks like!!! I think you'd get more looks with a Borla on that thing :)

Yeah I get questions, compliments, and photo ops.....Although when I brought it home, my whole neighborhood was like, yaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnn.

I have a couple of those car club guys that get a few exotics for a week or so each year.