Don't miss the quickest street cars in the world hammer on another March 30

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don\'t miss the quickest street cars in the world hammer on another March 30

Hey guys this is to let you guys know about the Drag Racing taking place in Texas once again to see some of the quickest steet cars in the world. Peter Blach from Supra fame and I will be gathering a select few cars to compete against the Supra's at the Supra Nationals. the 8 quickest Vipers and Vette's will team up to take on the 8 quickest Supras on the planet. This event will take place at the San Antonio raceway (AKA Rivercity Exit 597 I-10) MARCH 30TH. Look for mid to low 9's out of the top contenders including a few high 8's. the Vipers have there work cut of them but I think like last year consistence is the key. if you would like to come run your Viper (know matter if its stock or not) an entry fee of $55 payable at the gate and you can run until 2pm, after that if your snake has what it takes to make the elite 8 please come join us to take on the Supra's. Gates open at 9AM-track goes hot @ 11. Cash Payouts for all the winners 1st-3rd. I think this will be a tremendous event and a unique one where Viper's and Vettes have a chance to team up rather than beat each other up!! if you need more info please email me --here are the rules for the Unlimited class

1) No air shifted transmissions (like a Lenko)
2) no alternative fuels (no Methanol, Alcohol, etc..)
3) if you run slicks, a maximum of 11.5 inch wide cold contact patch (trying to prevent Paisley type slicks)
4) No mini Tubing (Vette 345 tire tub is ok) No back-halving allowed
GATES OPEN @ 9AM ($10 TO WATCH)
TRACK GOES HOT AT 11 AM SHARP
FUN RUNS WILL BEGIN AT 11AM TO 2PM

DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO SEE SOME OF THE QUICKEST STREET CARS IN THE WORLD!!!

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t miss the quickest street cars in the world hammer on another March 30

Prashant,

Thanks for the post. I'll be there - should be a great event.

Let me know about my other idea. ;)

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t miss the quickest street cars in the world hammer on another March 30

I would love to make it but don't want to lose my amateur status. :)

Brad

Good luck on the event

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What kind of Cash pay outs are we talking about? Is it worth making the trip?

Is there any sort of website with more info?

Thanks

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score

my guess would be in the $thousands, I will get you a figure later today

Alternative

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just curious, what was the outcome last year?

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Don\'t miss the quickest street cars in the world hammer on another Marc

Sounds great I hope RSI has my car finished in time.
I know TNT won't be there as they don't have any cars with motors let along anything that will ever see a 9 sec. run again.
TNT will say that they are not interested but the truth is they don't have what it takes any longer.
TNT is a mail order muffler shop and lost what it takes so much they reverted to using the customers, dropped the ball big time.
Before anyone ever believes that TNT will be there you best hold onto your wallets, the best they do at the shop is sit around and play cards all day, no buz. :D :cool: :)
I finally understand what others have been saying, "TEXAS NITROS TIMEBOMB", I have watched their car go off and up like a rocket ship the last several times they made an attempt to run. They can't even get to the 8th mile before Nick lets the fire ball of nitros consume the car, what a joke. Then again that was almost 6 months ago and they are still stuck in the grease pit they call theirs.

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

jkracer9,

What are you talking about. I was there two weeks ago and they just finished building a 2002 FE, with everything in it. They had a yellow RT/10 with headers and other stuff. There were several other Vipers being worked on. The biz looked to be going great. But as you say it's been six months since you were there. All the cars I saw had motors in them. I saw a few extra blocks also. You know, I did not see one card table.

Dean

OP
OP
P

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys, just get ready to run them, TNT had a good showing last year and I hope they are ready for the new competition this year. Vipers have become so quick in the last six months were a 9.9 ET in the Unlimited Class is now looked at as very average....amazing!!! no more tryin to run down a 9.9 its now time to get into the low 9's and high 8's

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang